Tuesday, June 15, 2021

A Photo Album

A birth certificate shows you were born.
A death certificate shows you have died.
A photo album shows you have lived.                              
                                          ~ Author Unknown

My photo albums have changed size and shape over the years.  I no longer have thick albums of paper contemporary photos.  I keep the antique albums as is but my personal albums have disappeared.  I've scanned the photos I want and enjoy them on a 10" digital photo frame.  I can plug in an SD card or a thumb drive.  I can have different folders so my vacations aren't mixed in with our friend's pool party.  It's a great way to feature different slide shows for family or friends gathering.  
Do you have photo albums you don't know what to do with?


No comments:

Post a Comment